- Check the validity of the login and password for authorization on the KNEU website in advance, as the Moodle login is done through the student’s personal account.
2. You should not use mobile devices to take the exam (you quickly lose contact with the site, then a window appears about the incorrectly transmitted session key).
3. We recommend that you do not use the Google Chrome browser to pass the exam test (testing occurs, but the results are not saved), we recommend Mozilla Firefox.
4. 5 minutes before the exam starts, log in to your personal account on the KNEU website, and from there to Moodle.
5. Open an examination course of the relevant discipline.
6. Go to the exam tests.
Warning! If you take the course out of schedule, the test will not be available.
Warning! The tests will be available to all students in the group, but if the student is not allowed to take the exam (according to the results of the current control, he scored less than 21 points), the test result (if he passes it) will not be credited.
7. The examination test (tests) is available for four academic hours (2 hours 40 minutes) from the beginning of the exam on schedule. The total duration of testing is three academic hours (2 hours) within the time of availability (if you are “late” for the exam by 75 minutes, the total time for testing for you will be only 15 minutes).
8. If you completed the test earlier, you can submit the test yourself; if the test time has elapsed, responses are sent automatically.
9. The student has only one attempt to pass the exam test.
10. If you suddenly have technical problems, take a screen and contact the staff of the Institute of Distance Education.